Terms & Conditions
The Breakfast Club Terms and Conditions of Use
This ‘the Breakfast Club’ website ("Website") is owned, operated, licensed or controlled by 1600 Breakfast Club, LLC (“BB”) and is for your personal use. Please read these Website Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms") carefully before using the Website. The use of "You" or "Your" refers to any user of the products or services offered on the Website which is subject to these Terms. BB reserves the right to update these Terms at any time without notice to you. However, the most current version of these Terms may be accessed by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions of Use" link located at the bottom of the Website. When you use the Website, you accept, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, these Terms, including any changes that are made from time to time. If you do not accept or agree with these Terms, then do not use the Website or download any materials or content from it. By accessing, using, browsing or downloading in any way, without limitation or qualification, any material on the Website, you agree to and are bound by these Terms.
Capacity to Accept these Terms
You represent that you are either 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms, and to abide by and comply with these Terms. Regardless, you affirm that you are 13 years of age or older, as the BB Website is not intended for use by children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the BB Website. If you are under 13 years of age and need to access the BB Website, request parental or guardian assistance.
Restrictions on Use
BB hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in these Terms, provided that: (i) your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without BB's prior written authorization; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms. In order to access some features of the Website, you may have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify BB immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Unless you have first obtained prior written approval, you may not do any of the following:
- Use any robot, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, spider or any other automatic devices not provided by us to extract any data or content from the Website;
- Interfere disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Website or any other computer network;
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary content, including page layout or form; use of any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the BB name or trademarks.
- Post or submit any unlawful, libelous, obscene, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, inflammatory, profane or pornographic material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Create a false identity or otherwise attempt to mislead any person as to the identity or origin of any communication; or
- Engage in any other activity deemed by BB to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The use of BB trademarks, service marks and logos is prohibited without BB's express prior written consent and BB will strictly exercise and enforce its rights to the fullest extent of the law. You may not use, copy, republish, upload, modify, reproduce, distribute or use BB's Website content in any way without the prior written consent of BB, except as provided in these Terms. You may download one copy of the material on the Website for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete, modify or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. All of the Website content is copyrighted including, but not limited to, all text, design, graphics, images, sound files, video, interfaces, code, layout, and the selection and arrangement thereof appearing or included from time to time on the Website except where explicitly noted otherwise. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content herein. If you modify or use materials for any other purpose, you will be violating the intellectual property rights of BB, which it vigorously protects. The material in the Website is provided for lawful purposes only.
If you believe any content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such content from the Website by contacting BB's legal department by mail using the address below or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c)(2), please provide the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and include a copy of the location (URL) of the unauthorized version of your work.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Website content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Attn: General Counsel
1600 Breakfast Club, LLC
4700 Millenia Blvd, Suite #400
Orlando, Florida 32839
You are not permitted to create a link to the Website without first obtaining BB's prior written consent.